August 9, 2020

Belt Bags


Recently we've been sewing belt bags. We wanted to make something that would work when biking and camping to carry our essentials. First up, W made a bag from this pattern. It is a nice size for adult or child and I like that it's flat. We added velcro to attach it to the front of his bike.

I made this bag. The pattern was a video and easy to follow although I had to tweak it a bit and I ended up with extra pieces. Have you made anything recently? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. thats great Joy. I envy you your children liking to sew, mine seem to just think I can do it :(
    Made my first mask yesterday for MAggie, seems to be a success so will work through rest of fam. xx love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! Maybe they'll enjoy sewing some day.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?