July 28, 2019

4th of July Tote Bag

bag, handmade
canvas bag
canvas bag, tote
Hey! I'm back from a trip to Texas with my boys. We had such fun with all the kids - swimming, barbecuing and painting their ugly brick wall in the living room.

Before I went, I designed and made this canvas tote to replace my last one. I used corduroy for the handles and bottom as well as ticking fabric for the pocket and a sturdy canvas interior. Hoping this holds up for many more adventures.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. great Joy! I'm impressed with how tidy your sewing is. I just finished knitting a scarf/shawl thing for myself. beautiful wool, just have to make sure i wear it now.
    Mags uses the bag you made as her bag to take her swimming gear to school and back. Its hanging there over the winter with her googles in it :)
    have lovely day

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?