February 17, 2016

Quilted Cushion Cover with piping and zipper

Quilted Cushion Cover

Rolled oats Cushion

Rolled Oats Cushion

Hi guys! Remember this cushion cover? Well, recently it's been bugging me because the front and back sides don't match. Also, a friend of mine liked the nautical side and wanted me to make her one to remember her time in New England.

So, I pulled it apart, made a matching side and put it back together with a zipper and red piping. I'm so pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to give it to her.

Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. good one Joy! I am hoping to get back into sewing one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one Joy! I am hoping to get back into sewing one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! It's so inspiring and fun to be creative. Have you ever made a quilt Rach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm piping...Did I ever tell you my piping story? Well, one day I was in Rotorua, and it was after dinner and i decided to go to the supermarket. Now, I had my pajamas on but I decided just to put a big jacket over the top and go out. I did all my shopping and came home and happened to glace in the mirror and I saw the collar of my pajama top sticking out... And it was superobvious I was wearing pajamas because of the piping! No other collars have piping like pajama tops. But, then again it was Rotorua so I probably just fitted right in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Love your story Andrew! I think I was with you when that happened one time .. or perhaps there were multiple times?

    ReplyDelete
  6. kurzwaren I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?